New features and improvements will be available in your software starting January 20, 2015. A message will appear when your software opens up only when version 3.4.0 is available for download.
- The reference Federal Tax Receipt has been added on the federal receipts issued to the parents and guardians.
- Addition of the Official Tax Slips tab in the parents and guardians files. This allows viewing of the original tax slips produced, as well as amended or cancelled tax slips.
- Percentage distribution of the invoice for childcare costs between 2 parents, for the same child.
Human Resources Module:
- When doing the T4 production, a warning message has been added in the case where there is an amount in box 20 (Registered pension plan (RPP) contribution and that the Pension Plan Registration Number (Box 50) is missing in the settings (Human Resources / Settings / Pension Plan tab).
- Production of tax slips as XML files allowing export of files to the secured CRA secured website.
- Improvements to the filter regarding the child’s membership while doing a batch mailing to parents and guardians.
- Possibility to send emails to more than one recipient at a time (up to 2 emails in cc).
Improvements to all types of annual receipts:
- The option Simulate tax slip production has been added, allowing you to view the tax receipts before producing the official slips.
- Support of screen display resolution of 125%.
To view the documentation on this lastest release and on previous releases, go to the Documentation section.