Tips and Tricks

January 21st, 2015

Modifying a tax receipt for a parent

When you need to reprint, cancel or amend a tax slip for a parent or guardian, you can proceed directly from the parent’s file under the Official Tax Slips tab.

Using the right click button of the mouse, options to amend, cancel or reprint a particular tax slip will appear.

Please note that this option is available only for parents and guardians.