Procedure – How to replace the € symbol with the $ symbol
Since the installation of Windows 10, the system settings have the euro symbol (€) by default instead of
the dollar symbol ($). Below is the procedure for changing these settings.
- Click on
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Date & Time.
- Click on Additional date, time, & regional settings.
- Click on Region > Change date, time, or number formats.
- Click on Additional settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the Currency tab.
- Click on the drop-down arrow, select the $ sign, and click on OK.
- You must then close Gestionnaire so that the above changes are fully incorporated into the software.