Like you, we are closely monitoring developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID 19), through a combination of specific actions as well as the implementation of our business continuity plans as required.
Our highest priority right now is to ensure the health and safety of our staff, customers and business partners. Given the increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in North America, and the continued uncertainty worldwide, we are taking additional measures to protect our employees, their families, customers, business partners and the communities in which we live. We value our business relationship with you, and our goal is to continue to provide you with a high level of service.
In accordance with our current policy, anyone who can telework or is not feeling well is welcome to work from home or rest until they are able to return to work. We have reinforced this policy and now ask any employee who is experiencing symptoms or who has been in contact with someone who is waiting for medical test results to work from home and to follow Health Canada’s recommendations, including the voluntary isolation of people who have contracted the virus or who have come into contact with someone who has tested positive, or who are returning travelling from any countries.
Maintaining Client Services
We recognize that business should continue as normal where possible, including continuing to provide you with the level of service you have a right to expect. We have taken steps to ensure that the quality of the work provided is maintained and that deadlines are met.
• We have imposed restrictions on non-essential business travel, including travel to regions affected by the epidemic;
• We are currently able to provide our clients with our core solutions and services without significant disruption;
• We are monitoring our business continuity and technology plans to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of our customers;
• We have verified that we have sufficient IT infrastructure and equipment to allow our employees to work remotely and have initiated discussions with our external suppliers to obtain additional resources if they are required;
• We have reviewed our policies and procedures, which require us to implement appropriate security measures to protect your information and data, including providing instructions to all our employees on how to do so when working remotely;
• We work with our third party suppliers, where appropriate, to coordinate the ongoing service we provide to our customers;
• We work in partnership with our customers to perform services remotely or reprogram them as required and/or determine the appropriateness of being on-site.
Our relationship with you is important. The current situation is beyond anything we have ever experienced. We invite you to keep in touch with us and to contact our advisors if you think they can help you in any way. We will continue to keep you informed of any significant changes to the above information.
ACCEO Solutions Inc.